Sunday, April 26, 2015

What's Hot on the Blog

EntryPageviews
76
65
41
36
31
30
28
27
27
25


This one shows some consistent themes.  You all are consistently terrified of sharks and I'm really smokin' on Yosemite 10.10.3.

It's a good pleasure to see "The Girl Who Would Be Lavender" eliciting some interest as I like the song and I admire Boudika's story even though it was futile.  Anyone would have done the same thing.

A great many are still carrying an attitude toward Ian Gibson and he remains elephant-squashed (sob).  I was advised I'm a horrible person because of my thinking on this and perhaps it's true ... but ... I don't kill elephants.

You seem to like the CD cover for the one I'm making instead of the one I'm supposed to be promoting.  Maybe you just like the boobs but I do have nice ones, don't I (rawr).


For Voodoo Shilton, I promise I will write another review and seriously next time.  Writing that one may have been cute and I've written great ones about him in the past so the regulars already know he kicks ass.  So it's cute but it really doesn't serve him too much except insofar as there is ... or isn't ... the sound of his concert in your head for some time after it has stopped.  That's the John Cage part as he emphasizes the sounds you will hear within your surrounding ambience but he doesn't mention so much the sound you put there yourself (i.e. imagination merging with reality).  There's considerable depth to the topic if (cough) not so much in the review.

No comments: