Saturday, April 18, 2015

"The Flight of a Passing Fancy" (CD cover) - NSFW



Let's skip a whole lot of steps here.  I'm not doggin' Cat.  It's not a picture of The Other Woman, it's (cough) a selfie.

Note:  she will not meet you.  She doesn't meet anyone.  No, I will not tell you her name.


So, here we have a CD that will get banned for the cover rather than the content even though she doesn't do anything you wouldn't see any day on a beach in Europe.

For me, this is high comedy and it's worth getting banned to flip the bird at it.


The point of the picture is you better know whether you are passing the fancy or if it is passing you.  Well, do ya.  Do ya, punk.

(Ed:  no Dirty Harry or Monty Python, it's the law)

I guess I picked a bad day to quit sniffing glue.

(Ed:  and, law or no law, definitely nothing from Airplane)

Right, matey.

No comments: