Sunday, April 5, 2015

Shooting Video ... or Not

While the People of the Future have specifically allocated funds to fix the Case Study Mac Pro, there was still some for chow and that resulted in an increase in expendable ergs which resulted in a corresponding increased urge to shoot video ... but it's raining.

The time was right and the vibe was right but then I thought, hmm, what's that sound.  I listened a bit and thought, yep, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm hearing.  And I was.

Note:  the critters are not getting wet.  They have plenty of places to stay dry out there.

Ain't no sunshine comin' round
But ain't no tears fallin' to the ground
People ask if something's wrong
But it's all nothin', I've got James Bond.


After watching a Bond movie with Roger Moore starring, that's probably finished my interest in James Bond movies for another twenty years or so.  I'm not sure why they didn't ask Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller or Will Ferrell if their purpose was to destroy the franchise.

No comments: