Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Fort Worth Botanic Gardens with Cat and a UFO (video)

Perhaps you ask if Cat came in the UFO but we discovered the UFO together and it's not one but two UFOs, right here in Fort Worth.  The proof is on the video at 18:40.  If someone is to find a spaceship in the garden, whom else would you first suspect.  I found one previously in Amsterdam but one expects to find UFOs there.





The video was uploaded at 540p so it's not truly representative of the full quality of the camera but it should give a fairly good taste of its performance and, what the hell, it has spaceships.  Fellini had a spaceship and now I have a spaceship.

My all-time most beloved line from a movie:  "It even has a spaceship" - Guido in "8 1/2" as he tries to explain the movie he has written and is directing.  It's a movie about making a movie and it's the longest-standing inspiration for me in what it means to make art.  God, I even have a spaceship.  Surely this is art.  But I don't believe in God.  And I don't believe in spaceships.  For me, this movie is genius, the highest level of cinema.

(Ed:  bourgeois fantasy of the dilemma of the upper class)

Piss off, comrade.  Yuri didn't have to die before he got to Lara.  Russian cinema is like a huge chick movie as everyone dies.

No comments: