Thursday, April 30, 2015

iMac Teardown Imminent - Send it to the Apple Store

There's no option now but to take the iMac to the Apple Store as Apple Support was even worse than a waste of time, it was an extended waste of time.  I hope it amuses them because it bored the shit out of me and I do hope they don't plan on doing system diagnostics as a career.  I did and, unlike them, I was damn good at it, at least until the lard-ass executives showed up trying to pretend they knew something.

Note:  the lard-ass executives dumped the entire Tech staff for Citizens Bank.  Look for mediocrity and what ought to be a substantial drop in the stock value (if any - unknown if they're private again).  Their disloyalty doesn't surprise me as they screwed me too.  Never ever trust a bank.  Never ever believe upper managers.  They know only two things:  golf and graft.


I have no idea how I will get the computer back out of the shop or what comes when I do.  If they can't do it (unlikely) then I've got a two-thousand dollar ashtray and the People of the Future are going to be properly pissed ... and quite rightly.


The glowing hope is that somehow it gets back for next Thursday so I can do a back-to-back set with Vandengroef.  That's a really good groove as both of us are groovulators because three-minute songs are for sissies who can't jam, yes?  (laughs)

Maestro Michi Renoir is the Master Groovulator.  He starts his jam at the top of the hour and doesn't stop until the end of it.  That is groovulation of the finest kind.  Just now if you could send some positive vibes the Maestro's way in Austria, it would be very good.  He has troubles just now and our good vibes may help.


I like making up words but groovilicious is too much.  I don't know what it means but it doesn't sound too groovy to me.  It sounds like something will bite me.  So, scratch that one.

No comments: