Thursday, April 16, 2015

About the UFO in Amsterdam Plus Things Aliens Told Me to Say

Of course one expects to find UFOs in Amsterdam.


Why the space aliens landed on a building to take the elevator rather than landing on the ground is for the interested student to discover.


It's unclear whether more UFOs will be discovered here in Fort Worth but getting out walking every day there is not rain or flying monkeys is vital.  A lot of things aren't working properly and this is the strongest move to do something about that situation.

I have not been talking with anyone as things are too intense already.  I've been spinning things hard on the blog and I will continue to do that as what is changing is what I do in the background to keep it spinning.  The story of what I can't do is not interesting but the video I may capture of what I find I can do could be of high interest.

Steven Hawking could tell you what he can't do but instead he sings and that guy is one funny mofo.  He recorded with Pink Floyd and he just did it again with Monty Python.  He wasn't always in a wheelchair as he's been married twice and has three children.  He has a relationship again now with his first wife and you can see him in a tuxedo standing proudly next to her in one of their wedding pictures.  (This was before he was diagnosed with ALS)


Miscellaneous updates:

The Saving of the 2006 Mac Pro Part III is awaiting the arrival of a tube of thermal paste and a static strap.  That campaign only appears to be abandoned.  (The static strap isn't really a huge deal if you're careful and always touch the frame of the computer before you work on it.  I haven't been wearing one for anything I've done so far but a bit more caution is worthwhile when working with CPU chips.)

(Ed:  what is thermal paste?)

Who cares.  It's cheap and I need some and I won't try to skip any steps for this little stunt.


The music is still AWOL.  The walking campaign is to bring it back.


C.A.S. (Camera Acquisition Syndrome) will continue for one more Sony HDR AS-20 at $148 as the requirement is for a camera to sit in the light rack to follow the paths of the lasers.  It has to be relatively inexpensive so you don't slash your wrists if the camera takes a dive from up there.

With that on-station, there will be three ground-level cameras and one more up in the rack.  This will give the photographic flexibility I want and really can use.  Hopefully next month that happens.

I'm living on peanut butter and beans to do this.  Anyone says I didn't give it all to music can, well, blow me.

(Ed:  all this to shoot a selfie?)

I really don't care who is in the video except I want to be the one playing the guitar so I have to be there.  The part a lot of people don't accept is my view of a musical / visual gestalt that's only possible through the combination of both.  Call it synergy or whatever you like as, from my view, it's all the same continuum and synergy is inevitable.  The only question is how much to do it as shooting a laser straight at someone will blind him but shoot it over his head and you will dazzle him.


The determination to make high-impact videos is what cost me $10K in my insurance claim against American Bankers Insurance Company and Charles Beall denied it as the videos and some gibberish he saw on Facebook justified calling me a 'pro musician' to kill the claim.  I just sent him a love note to ask how he's doing and if he's stolen enough money to retire yet.

Charles Beall, the genius investigator who got a cease and desist order against me even when the dumb bastard couldn't figure out where I was.


The last thought is to sell everything as that could get enough for a down payment on a Harley Softail.  The payments don't matter as the object is to disappear as soon as the bike is legally registered.  To repo it, they have to find it.  This may not be one of my better ideas but it has some potential and, wtf, Chuck Beall showed me there is no law.

(Ed:  how can you possibly manage a Harley Softail?)

You don't have to lift it, you only have to balance it.  The only physical effort in riding the scooter to Scotland was in strapping my kit to it each day.  Riding a scooter is effortless as you don't even have to shift gears.  Seriously, they have automatic transmissions.  It would be more work to play bridge.

I have no idea nor do I care how one plays bridge.

(Ed: a Harley isn't exactly a scooter)

Well, ain't you a Wild Hog.  No worries, tho.  It wouldn't be my first.  I came fairly close to getting killed on the last one and where else do you get that kind of excitement.

My Harley love comes from locking up both wheels while leaning into the middle of a corner because a car pulled out of a blind driveway and that bike slid just as true as the eight ball into the corner pocket.  It was beautiful.  She never even tried to drop.  (This was not the time I got splattered)


Politics:  nothing much to say.  The GOP runs a bunch of second-rate losers and Clinton is just political cellulite.  So far I see nothing of interest in the campaign.


The cop car hit that took out the shooter in Arizona:  here on the wild-eyed left we hate cops but we would have done the same thing.  He had a rifle.  He had already fired.  He was headed for a populated area.  I see only one answer:  you can't approach him so take his ass out however you can.

Maybe you could argue with how hard the cop hit him but the shooter needs, at most, two to three seconds to swing, aim, and fire.

If you want to get righteous about it, how would you stop him as he absolutely has to be stopped before he gets in-range of civilians.  You know this so what will you do.

No comments: