Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Full Bark Looney

Trying to deal with the iMac problem, incompetent tech support, and multiple other things is difficult stuff.  Trying to do it with a looney on the loose is nearly impossible.  When I spend half my time chasing her damn cats out of here, it goes over the wall.  There's no way to do anything productive at all and I'm eating Klonopin like they're breath mints.  The trouble with that is I hate Klonopin because it steals brain cycles.  If it steals enough of them I will become a Republican.

I hope the Cavalry gets here soon as no-one could deal with this.  I woke up at three a.m. and within ten minutes I'm asked, "What's up?"

I should have said, "One more than is necessary," but I didn't.

No, I'm not whining.  I write as displacement activity that's preferable to strangling her dumb ass.


Now I have a demented plan.  One of her cats got down here and she won't close doors so it happens all the time.  I finally figured where they hide as they can get into a closet through an area behind the TV.  That area is now blocked and the cat is trapped.

So now the deal, says he as he twists his pencil-thin mustache, give me some peace or you never see the cat again.   (I won't hurt it.  I'll chuck it outside.  The others do fine out there.)


No, I won't do that.  I am just furious for a number of justifiable reasons.  When Republicans get like that, they go off and bomb a third-world nation.  That seems a bit excessive to me.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep taking the klonopin like breath mints it's made you the unapologetic liberal you are. P C correct and lack of brain cells directly equate. While I can't bring myself to the level of condescion you display delay this would be my best attempt to lower myself to your level.
Before you work yourself into a lather get a sense of humor, you must first laugh at yourself.
Andy

Unknown said...

Well, that sure comes from an expert, doesn't it.

Anonymous said...

Type written tone never comes across does it and that would be condescension if I could type.Let me know where to send Anne's tax file as it is still open with our accountant. There is also a statute of limitations issue

Unknown said...

Is there some reason I should care?

Unknown said...

On re-reading, send her tax file? What should I do with such a thing after so many years and why is this suddenly a big deal now.

Unknown said...

An option: Alistair I have trusted with my address. You can reach me that way and I will review whatever it is you need.

Anonymous said...

I need nothing from you and don't know why I bother, there is a tax credit owed Anne. No there is no reason you should care!

Unknown said...

In which case, why waste my time with your silly-ass games.

A fucking ghost wrote this or what?

Type written tone never comes across does it and that would be condescension if I could type.Let me know where to send Anne's tax file as it is still open with our accountant. There is also a statute of limitations issue

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that when it came to dealing with Moms estate that I did not have to deal with it.
PS more hummingbirds at her garden yesterday
They said if you cant say something nice dont say anything at all

Unknown said...

Sorry. I should just walk away from it but I'm a stupid sucker for paying attention to it. I don't know the game or why they play it. Doesn't matter as vastly bigger problems than that so focus, focus, focus! (laughs)