Tuesday, April 21, 2015

"The Girl Who Would Be Lavender" (audio - EQ'd for CD)

"The Girl Who Would Be Lavender" is part of the Conceptual Anomaly through her position as fourth in a series of songs.  She is on the Ride the Dragon podcast now and she is a primary candidate for the "Ride the Dragon" CD and therein lies the Conceptual Anomaly.  I've written about that already and more thinking needed but nothing bad happens as it goes on this CD or another one.  This is the soap mix as it's 99.4% pure but not absolute on 100%.

So, yah, she dies too.  Man, lotta death on this CD.  That is not the premise of riding dragons or why the hell should anyone ever do it.

The Girl is not a rock song as I think rock song got hammered pretty good with "Ride the Dragon" so this will balance back and forth between raging savagery and The Girl, who actually was as savage as you would ever meet.  She killed a LOT of Romans and burned Londonium to the ground.  Someone may tell you she was not a ginger.  I don't believe it.  According to some stories, she was six feet tall and had a major shock of blazing red hair.  Sounds like a movie to me but, who knows, maybe it's even true.

So I continue with my devious, high-pressure marketing strategy in that I'm giving stuff away and maybe you buy other stuff.

OK, done with the marketing.  Hope you enjoy the song.


I'm coming out even on "Ride the Dragon" as Cat liked it but Yevette thinks it's too long and she didn't like the audience sound.  The Crazy Visitor from the Future thought it ripped, maybe because it's so killin' loud here that you either roll with it or die.  But, wtf, everyone in the Future is crazy so I'm calling it breaking even.

I won't change the ending as I love it because it's demonically funny to me.  I think it sounds credible but not so much so that you think I'm really trying to fool you ... but ... some will listen to it and hear me as some completely narcissistic fuckhead but that's alright.  Maybe I am (laughs).

No comments: