Monday, August 24, 2015

What's Hot on the Blog 8/24

EntryPageviews
Aug 24, 2015, 5 comments
146
134
127
119
114
94
94
81
60
33

This an exceptionally strange mix.  Most interesting to me are some which died at the starting gate.  You really don't care beans about Richard Dawkins and the topic of pedophilia scares the crap out of you.

Damn ... I notice there are comments and previously I would see them because the moderator has to authorize them but now I don't get notified.  Maybe there's some way I can jigger it to email or something.

Much of this is kind of solemn but it's pre-writing scripts which won't be read again.  In effect, it's growing Reverend Silas T Sasquatch so I can see if he's worth a damn for anything.  Anything written here is something which likely will feed back into it but not by reading it off the screen as that's nowhere near live.

(Ed:  scared?)

Yep.  That's part of what attracts me.  I did come up with one scarier thing, tho.  My brother described how in racing school he learned to be truly competitive on a GP bike you have to be willing to drift (yes, both wheels).  It's the same with Harley flat track racing as those boys are insane beyond the ability of any cage to contain.  That's definitely more scary and I never had the stones for anything like that.

Still this is fookin' scary.

No comments: