Monday, August 24, 2015

Getting Your Pedophilia On

I want to know if I've got the psycho in me and I have looked at a kid and thought, wtf, how is this a sexual thing.  Why would anyone conceive of this.  No answer.  You've seen babies and they're not sexy, they're babies.  Socrates says know thyself so, ok, I don't want to screw children but that still doesn't give me any inkling of why perverts do it.  There was no education as I don't recall a time when I thought anything of babies other than they're ugly and they smell.

Yah, yah, Betty Crocker.  Yours is beautiful.  For real.  Beautiful baby.  Yep, the only beautiful one I ever saw but definitely that one.  Honest.  To tell you the truth.

Call it twisted if you like but if I'm fookin' psycho then I at least want to know.  I don't want to be psycho like some dickweed night of the living dead creep.  Gee, man.  I just don't know what came over me.

wtf?  You were screwing a ten-year-old.  That was just an impulse?

Getting a Snickers candy bar in the check-out line at the market is a whim.  I don't know what came over me but I had to have a Snickers bar.

Fucking a ten-year-old is going to take some monster premeditation so if that's in me then I want to know.

(Ed:  what would you do if you saw it?)

Dunno.  I imagine I would want to stab the shit out of myself.


Here comes the ringer-dinger question:  what happens if some guy calls up Sasquatch and says, hey, Reverend Sasquatch, I need to fuck children.

Your move, Sasquatch.  Think fast and it's not just a pop quiz.


(Ed:  taking this too seriously?)

No way to really know as I could get a live one just on dumb luck with the very first call.  There is that More Than Awkward Moment when the realization comes with the caller that this one is in Really Deep Shit.

(Ed:  just playing out a movie?)

I'd bet money just about anyone online has been played by someone trying to scam a fake suicide.  I expect it's only a question of when it happens then what.

(Ed:  making melodrama out of mud?)

Try this one.  Someone in Second Life was posing as an undercover Tarja Turunen and she was after me forever with all sorts of details which seemingly must be personal knowledge.  There was support to gain credibility but it was all a stunt.  People will go to great lengths to do this kind of thing.  It's not unreasonable to anticipate it will happen again.

(Ed:  why risk it?)

Danger is exciting but the price of any dead person other than me is unacceptable to any real go-faster so fair enough.


I could very well be suicide bait as Reverend Sasquatch is talking about God and, hey, this guy has a sense of humor and I'm really feeling like eating a bullet but maybe he knows something.  I've got to anticipate this and absolutely must because (I believe) it's at least ten thousand or so people cap themselves with guns each year in America.  That's more than one every hour every day.  This consideration is not even close to bullshit.


Yevette said this is the answer:  ask yourself, what would Frasier Crane do?

So, there you have it.  Problem solved.

No comments: