Thursday, August 27, 2015

The MOTI Kill Team with Mister T

There were well over eleven thousand people ... or something ... following Silas Scarborough on Twitter but there's one thing we know for sure about the modern Internet:  it's all bullshit.  Therefore we contracted with Mister T and the MOTI Kill Team to go forth to fix the problem.

And they started killin' ... and killin' ... and killin' ...

It's been one or two weeks of killin' now and the MOTI Kill Team has wasted well over seven thousand of them ... whatever they are ... wherever they are.  Who knows who they were ... dorks, dicks, ducks ... unknown.

How many more have to die is unknown also as there are four thousand followers left now and the Boffo / Bozo Interpulator may kill all over them.  It has managed to kill, on good days, about a thousand so it seems this could not go on more than four days or so even if it wipes out every follower I have.

There is one salient point:  despite a kill level which would keep a troll in wet dreams forever, readership on the blog has declined ... in no way whatsoever.  Readership has been highly boffo actually and thank you for that.  Mister T will let them live.  As to those Twitter followers, well ...


There's nothing wrong with Twitter and it's likely the most important social network for me because that's the hub for distribution to other networks, particularly Facebook.  Now that one is a black hole as things go into Facebook but never come out.  Google+ sits off to one side being all hippie stoned as it knows it's doing something, it's just really not sure what it is.  Thus far, the only social network with any hint of reality is Second Life.

(Ed: the reality is in a cartoon?)

True, matey.  In that cartoon world, there is no pretension about appearance because everyone looks fantastically beautiful.  There's nothing to discuss and things go much more quickly to a much more personal engagement.  This is the opposite of what happens on so-called reality social networks as people strike poses like they're dancing with Madonna.  In Second Life they could be interesting but, when they try to be real (i.e. strike that pose), they lose track of everything ... am I pretending, am I real, am I a dick or a dork or a duck.  They don't know.  In Second Life they know ... or they leave.  It may sound like rubbish but frequently people are more self-aware and self-actualized in the virtual world than these artificial reality worlds.


Man, I get so much Internet love it sometimes overwhelms me.  On Facebook I've had up to two thousand friends, thought that was ridiculous, and brought it down to about five hundred (it's still ridiculous).  On Google+, I have no idea as that one is up around two thousand now.


(Ed:  so, how many of these people do you actually know?)

Oh, a dozen or so.

(Ed:  is that a lament?)

Oh sure, like you have ever known me to keep more than a dozen or so people close.  In an interesting number of cases, it's the same people today as it has been since well before the Internet.


Not knowing people who know me is confusing and it's not unusual because of what I do.  Even more unusual is when they know me and like me as I've played for them.  There's a feeling from knowing which comes from that and it's real because I'm as much human as I can be on a stage and that connects.  That's no special thing as you better do that or the stage won't be your friend for very long but it creates this unusual situation in which people know me better than I know them.


(Ed:  isn't the blog a pose?)

Yep but it's as accurate to what it says it is as it can be.  For me this means it's a fair pose but it isn't a complete one.  If it were fake then I would have to call Mister T to waste me too and I don't want that.

If it were complete, you would get the whole story on panty removal rather than suggesting writing and reading poetry can help with that process.  However, much as you may wish some prurient parable behind this, the topic of panty removal would not be interesting if it were actually happening because then, we're guessing, people would be getting busy rather than talking about it.  In many cases, completeness adds nothing whatsoever.

So, wanna hear about my physical maladies, operations 'n shit??

(Ed:  no)

Right you are, matey.

No comments: