Tuesday, August 18, 2015

What's Hot on the Blog 8/18

EntryPageviews
108
Aug 17, 2015, 2 comments
94
77
75
72
72
36
28
19
19

Most interesting results and not because what they show of me but rather what they show of you.  Nothing is written to order but seeing which things you want to read tells me at least which seem worthy of your time.  It's not a definitive ruling as a crap title could be a killer and there's no way to know.

The only one a disappointment today is "Catholicism, "A Canticle for Leibowitz," and Nuclear Conflagration" and that one may seem doom and gloom but it's not.  I'm the one who is saying there is choice, it's everyone else who says it is inevitable.  Their majority rule doesn't make them right on nukes, it only means there are many, many crazies in the world.

I know hardly any of you and yet a great many people know me and maybe it's twisted to be fascinated by people I will most likely never see or meet but it is delicious in its way.  Still I wonder ...


No comments: