Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Don't Want to Be a Buzzard nor a Bombast

The thing about birds is most are flying snakes and some much more than others.

There are two simple words
I will not add to other scars
Sometimes they come flying
Can you tell me what they are


Buzzards in Tennessee


In the early days of Second Life, I was making tons and this frosted one of the technicians to the point of raging.  How dare this no-talent refuse make more than me.  I heard about it but didn't care.  My only thought was, jeebers, were you always such a low-brain weight imbecile or did your mother train you for it.  However, given other aspects of his behavior, we suspect his mother never trained him for anything.

People come to your show in part for the music and in part for the same reason they won't vote for Clinton.  If you bring the charisma of a turnip, the girls will not come.  Michael Jackson figured this out when he was four-years-old (shrug).

Clinton rages and rages, why don't they vote for me and instead they support that old fool.  Bill tells her but she can't accept, they just don't like you, lady.  It's not that you're a woman as Bernie ... that man's cool.

But she still doesn't get it.  Elizabeth Warren would get it but she's sounding more and more like Sarah Palin talking about whether she will drive in the Indy 500 and, more and more, people don't care.  The reason for the foot-dragging is to suck face with Clinton in case she wins.  That's a political move and we don't like nor trust politicians.  We don't care much about the Indy 500 either, for that matter.  She should have walked away from Clinton.  Bernie did.


There are technicians in music and they can tell you everything about Higg's Boson all the way to Marxian Theory and just to show you he's no fuckin' fool, he will tell you about Gebord because, Christ, everyone has heard about Marx.  Do you understand yet or do I have to tell you one more time how a two turned into a nine.

(Ed:  I thought if six was nine?)

That was Hendrix.  He was way past twos turning into nines.

(Ed:  wtf are you saying?)

It makes more sense than you may think.

(Ed: the second is the ninth from the octave below?)

Roger that, Cap'n.

(Ed:  what does that mean?)

How should I know.  I'm trying to find Gebord and maybe he can tell me.


When you find a technician who also brings his heart, then you will find a musician and those are the ones I seek.  Those are the ones I review and I'm happy to do it as this is a proud company and rightfully so.

(Ed:  the company?  I thought the Company was the CIA?)

Not that one.  A company is a troupe and they survive or die together.  It's fundamentally different.


In my life, I want to be compared with the best, not the worst.  If you fail in comparison with the best, at least you were competing in the right class.  What difference if you win the junior leagues when there's no-one but Boy Scouts down there.

One thing I know for sure about the best is they don't compare themselves to anyone, they don't have time for things like that because they're too busy making music and they couldn't be bothered because ... because ... too many negative waves, man.

(Ed:  Donald Sutherland in "Kelly's Heroes")

Only five points on that one, matey.  Every male on the planet knows that movie and has likely watched it multiple times.  So, do you know about Gebord??


(Ed: are you the best?)

Not even fuckin' close (larfs).  Read the reviews and make up your own mind who is best.


If you know those simple words
then please keep them to yourself
They matter to their owner
but not with anyone else.

It isn't what you take but what you give they will remember.

No comments: