Sunday, August 23, 2015

What's Hot on the Blog 8/23

EntryPageviews
156
156
146
143
Aug 22, 2015, 2 comments
138
137
131
130
130
128

There may not be a time when a poem was hot for a week before (listed above are the daily hot spots).

Almost all of this is about Reverend Silas T Sasquatch but you seem to find that interesting and I know I do.

Disabling the Comment Moderator may not have been my best move as now I don't know if a comment has been written and will have to scroll about to find it.

It hassles me sometimes about whether I'm a robot when I answer a comment.  Taking a wild guess, I'd have thought being signed in as administrator might be a clue I'm not a robot but Google takes stupid sometimes out to dimensions even politicians can't reach.  So, it's not me.  Google does that and, if it's any consolation, Google does it to everyone.

No comments: