Friday, August 21, 2015

A Little Positivity is All Which Was Needed

We see from the blog people only want to be amused and we see the same phenomenon on social networks and Second Life.  The richies feel they are entitled to amusement because ... divine right of richies, I guess.  I knew after I went into the Army I was not of this species and all online has ever accomplished was to confirm it.  If I am to retain any pride whatsoever, I will never be of this species.

Life is giving, not taking.  Eventually the whole planet will choke on the reverse thinking but the people from whom things were taken will already have died and won't care.


Yesterday, that second-rate political preacher guy, whatever that fool's name, said 'Martin Luther King would be appalled by Black Lives Matter' and from that we observe these sick motherfuckers don't even listen to the words while they say them.  (Huckabee, that's the one)

Note:  journos always abbreviate his name to MLK because they're too fucking lazy to show him the respect of typing it out.  We assume they think it will break their fucking fingers.  It would do the world of journalism a favor if they did break their fingers as at least then perhaps we would hear something from people who think and who aren't paid stooges.


Amazingly enough, Martin Luther King devoted his life to the idea black lives matter.  Huckabee is the type of person for whom the protest was directed then and to whom it would be directed now.  He is as emblematic of the racist hypocrisy of the Deep South as the KKK could ever want.


No, I am not of this species.  I am proud of that fact.  If I am going into the ground, I will do it at full speed and I will do it alone.  There are two things I know without question:  I've got the balls for it and the other is something you will have to learn for yourselves.



Most of you all have judged and / or hated me all my life because I wouldn't kill people for you but still you want to be entertained for free.  Now ain't that a bitch and, no, not for me.  It's a bitch for anyone who thinks such thinking is righteous.  It's not my principles which got compromised.  I didn't trash your Bible, you all threw it into the toilet yourselves and, what do you know, you wound up with hateful (cough) prophets like Huckabee.  Now ain't that a kick in the head.

Join the Army.  Be all you can be.  This works if you can't be very much and don't intend to be.

Praise God and pass the ammunition.  (God knew the Alamo was in Mexico.  Too bad you didn't.  He has always loved Mexico and that's why he got rid of the Aztecs, one of the most savage tribes the world has ever seen.  He has never loved America and that's why you still have Republicans, also one of the most savage tribes the world has ever seen.  There is little difference between them except the Aztecs were more honest about it:  they would put you on a pedestal ... and chop your heart out with a rock.)


Spend what remains amusing you?  I think not.


One musical note as my love for Hendrix is obvious and yet I don't cover anything he does except for the fun of it in a parody of "Wild Thing" but covering Hendrix is an instant loser because he never imitated anyone.  He did a few cover songs but never as an imitation.





"Hey Baby" has a long intro which is nice if you like long intros but the actual heart of the song is when he comes to Am-G-F-D, that's the Hey Baby part with the vocal.  Loop that and play something which doesn't suck.  Now you're Jimi Hendrix.  Go forth and be beautiful.  You can't be any more beautiful than Little Richard, tho.  Band rules.

That's all the musical education you will ever need.  The rest you will figure out for yourself.  He did.  Go forth and be excellent.


Absolutely don't go to YouTube to find out which devices Hendrix used as, amazingly enough, you cannot steal his soul by watching YouTube videos and you've really got the lesson when you don't even try to steal it.

If I ever had one real lesson, this is it:  "It's not important to play like Hendrix, it's only important to think like him."

(Ed:  the world doesn't think like that anymore)

I don't believe that but what a shame for the world if it doesn't.  Even so never take that to mean it can't again.

No comments: