Thursday, August 20, 2015

Child Abuser Island - You Don't Want to Go

Child abuse continues ... because we put up with it.


All my life I've kept a clear distance from children.  There was no dark drive to suppress and there was no need in my head I had to hide.

People are quick to make accusations of abuse, particularly when you have no kids of your own, so I determined there would never be any child close enough to me that the thought would even occur to anyone.

I love kids and I do weird shit so they get curious about what I do.  There was one kid back on the block and the Mystery Lady may remember that li'l towhead as all my kit was in the garage.  I would be puddling around out there and all that electronic whizbang stuff is magnetic for kids.  It was always hot in there so I kept the garage door open and this worked well.  Curiosity is satisfied for kids and any parent can look into the garage to see all is clear.  No kid is ever allowed inside the house and they weren't even allowed in the pool if their parents were not with them.

These rules were and remain iron and that's not out of fear but out of honor.  There will never be any kind of association of that nature with my name and I am proud to say there is not.  I'm proud to say because an outrageous number of people cannot say the same thing.  I do not understand how so many people could be perverts like that but I read the news and it seems there are many.

There is only one answer needed:  Child Abuser Island.

You go there but you don't come back.  If it turns out you were falsely accused, as sometimes happens, we can go out and fetch you but otherwise this is a one-way trip.


(Ed:  isn't that kind of a harsh penalty?)

Don't underestimate my rage.  I have stayed clear of children all my life because of those heinous bastards.  Do you seriously think I am the only one.  I suspect there are many, many people who keep their distance from children for exactly that reason.

Parents are angry with these perverts because of what they may do to their kids.  Single males are angry with them because of what they already did to our lives.  I am not free if someone thinks I may do something I don't even want to do.  Mother gets afraid of me and I've seen that many, many times ... as in every time I have been to a shopping mall.  Mother will pull Junior a little closer when she sees me and all I think is, hey, what did I do.

Answer:  nothin'.  It's what those perverts did.  Mother is right.  If you won't protect her from them then she's got to do it herself.


Child Abuser Island.  That's yer answer.  Mother should not have to worry just because she takes her baby to a park.  That's the last place anyone should have to worry about anything ... unless you are bread crumbs and there are ducks.


More than a rant because ...

- any number of studies of recidivism (i.e frequency / speed convicts commit crimes after being released) show crime is frequently worse after someone has been in jail

- any number of studies of rehabilitation of sex criminals show the success rate is not all that good as no-one is ever cured, they only learn to suppress it

- once someone has shown this kind of weakness and perversion, there's no guarantee of any kind they will not do it again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the Vatican will be there So will that also be the main office to decide which research is allowed

Unknown said...

Whoa, got a hard crowd tonight!

(Yes, that was a set-up line)