Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Cat Review of the Reverend's First Show (video)

The Cat Review is now official and it is deemed 'cool for a beginning.'  I told her she was generous with this and her time.  Don't read that as curt as that's not how we do.  She sends her message precisely so any request for clarification as in 'what did you mean' is only a request for stroking.

Unknown why it gives a crumby thumbnail but the video is online now.  That little clock icon on the top right is the clicker for the link to the blog but watch him when you open the video.  For me, he disappeared when watching in a window and only appeared if I shifted to fullscreen.  It's not that you will so desperately need it but rather it's unusual it changes like that.

Family may understand what I mean when I say there was too much Alex in it and not enough Anne. He's the Great Scientist and she is the Mother of the Earth.  There is no self-predation as I observe the way Sasquatch shifts to the Wow-I-Am-SO-Serious look then back to a more relaxed Sasquatch.  Blood will know the source of that move and I did not know I do it.  So, that's a lesson for the next one.  In a way, he still teaches me ... and so does she.


This was a really novel experience for me.  This isn't The Thing but it's on its way toward it and thanks to Miss Mona for bringing life to it.  I am one life and she is another life but two lives on a video are more than one.  Whether that idea is real or only poetry anywhere else is your call but for video the dynamic is excellent and that role will evolve.






As to music, there is the potential for Thursday but I'll hold off just yet.  Potential increases as this Sasquatch thing gives more control over the mixer and it knows I've got its cojones on the table and if it gives me any more hassle then I will hit them with a hammer.  I will, too.  Mine got hit by a hammer (i.e. car) and, yah, it hurts but you survive ... usually..

Will review for Thursday. An exceptionally unusual situation has been preventing it but the cause of that seems to be resolving.  Mystifying stuff.

No comments: