Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Reverend Silas T Sasquatch Hotline

(insert some Silas magic)

So Skype is patched into the video feed and I can take calls for real-time as part of the show.  The mechanism is to connect to xzyyz.OneDollarSoulSaving and then Miss Mona will talk to you prior to going live.

Twitter is good for real-time and it's also good for a buffer against an M3 (Major Melodramatic Malfunction).


(Ed:  you're a pussy if you don't take calls)

Ah, so you think you can psyche me into this by calling me a pussy and, well, you can.  It is pussy if I don't.


There is the potential for a hard-core real-life situation.

Example:

Reverend Sasquatch, I lost my baby and all these other preachers just say I should send them money and God will find me.

Fark.

There is no fear as to handling the question as I do know the answer but doing that in real-time and publicly is more balls than going into a corner at triple-digit speed and that I've done multiple times, for this I'm not so sure.


Note:  the initial test of video has not been through any hardware validation as yet and most likely that will get played out today.  There may yet be some type of weird which prevents this from ever starting.  Probability is not so high as it's not the first time I've streamed video but it's a different system, etc, etc.  UStream is about $100 US per month, ain't happening.

No comments: