Friday, May 1, 2015

Hanging on the Cusp of 300,000

Only a couple of hundred to go so good chance that happens today.

Naturally that means one thing:  spam the damn CD.

So, "Premise of My Fascination" is in the sidebar, it's definitely the best recording I ever made, and it's only ten bucks ... cheap.

This disc is filled with such vibrant groovulosity that it may well bring out the stars in the day time, although (sob) I am not one of them.

OK, did that.  Check.  Onward to the important stuff like just what happened to the vacuum cleaner.

The Vac:  amazingly enough it's now assembled and works.

Other Important Items:

My friend bought me a pair of shorts so ugly that people wouldn't even wear them on a cruise ship.  Of course I love them.  The beauty part and I do mean beauty is the shirt.  It's so perfectly mismatched that people in New England wouldn't wear them.

Note:  people in New England don't care what their outfits look like.  They find comedy in people finding them quaint.  In other words, people in New England wear cruise ship clothes because they don't care whereas people on cruise ships do it because they don't know the difference.

However, this splendid ensemble goes beyond quaint, it goes beyond hideous .... THIS is Silas.

A pic will come.  I need the right hat.

No comments: