Monday, July 3, 2017

What's Hot on the Blog 7/3

EntryPageviews
61
55
45
42
42
41
35
35
33
33


#News - looks like this one got it right

#Photography - beautiful will stay the theme and I'm specifically throwing out sometimes good photography from combat, riots, etc since all of us have seen too much of that already

There Comes - thanks for the interest in this one as it's always a good surprise if the topic goes deep

What's Hot

Snakebites - there are few things more clear than a whole lot of Americans got snake bitten

Racism - yep, this one will keep reappearing forever, I suppose

Climate Change - remarkable interest in a topic which often tanks

California - strong moves in CA to implement solar

A Robo - this is a robo to help old people walk and I hate the damn thing just seeing it since I think it would only make the problem worse by trying to outthink me when I lose my balance

He Must - you still have that crush on Sir Paul (smiles)

No comments: