Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cincinnati Won't Change - It Can't

Cincinnati definition of 'reciprocal' is when you go to help paint someone's house but you look around when you paint your own and, blimey, they're not there.


Cincinnati definition of blood is when you tell me, "I don't want you around my family."


Cincinnati definition of grief is when you go out to make everyone around you feel as much pain as you can.  You did.


Any questions on why I am not in Cincinnati.


If you're going to call yourself a fookin' Fraser, fookin' be one.  If you want to find out how to do it, ask Lotho as he remains the highest-principled man I know.  Sometimes he fucks it up but so did his father.  One thing I know for sure is that he had nothing whatsoever to do with the stuff that happened above.  He was one of the 'hillbillies,' don'tcha know.  From what I've seen it would have done no harm if everyone had become one.

No comments: