Thursday, November 13, 2014

Krankenhaus am Morgen

Hospital doesn't sound like anything to me but I hear Krankenhaus and I'm sure it's going to have some messed-up individuals in it.  Hospital sounds like it could just as logically be applied to a cathouse as how much hospitality do you need, cowboy.

Probably no-one goes to a Krankenhaus looking for hookers.

I'm tired of going to one for anything.  It's a huge Terry Gilliam movie that shows a roomful of mirrors and all of them have freight trains coming at you.  All things considered, I'd rather go with hookers ... although not much.  It's a hot fantasy ... for about twelve seconds until parts start falling off yer body.

I drove into Juarez a long time ago and some guy really did pedal a bicycle beside my car while he asked me if I wanted his sister.

It's all real and all this integrates somehow.  It makes sense that kids dive into sewage water to catch spare change when girls in their boats nets miss it with their nets.  Jack Ma said being rich pains him but I doubt it pains him like that.

There won't be anything recorded for a few days as staying up all night watching Rosetta wasn't such a good plan but riding on a comet makes sense.  It's total Steve Buscemi as you get a good seat and watch the comet melt.  Throw in some Pink Floyd and Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun.

Quit smoking or fookin' croak.  Everything else is just noise and a waste of time.

No comments: