Friday, November 28, 2014

"Guardians of the Galaxy" - Great Sci-Fi ... for Giraffes

Giraffes love movies because even if they sit in the back they still get a good seat.  Giraffes are also really stupid and that's why they like "Guardians of the Galaxy."

The movie was almost cut at the start as it showed a mother dying in front of her little son and he went screaming off into the raining night.  I'm looking for sci-fi and they throw "Terms of Fookin' Endearment" at me.

Instantly it won the title for All-Time Worst Start for a Sci-Fi Movie.

I was thinking,

Holy shit. "Guardians of the Galaxy" starts out with the kid's mother dying in front of him.  A whole lot of you people liked the movie so now I've got to ask myself if I trust your twisted judgment when not three minutes into it I have fookin' tears in me eyes.

This is not a question as I will have made up my mind by the time you see this.  Breaks me fookin' heart, it does.



But I decided to see if it would change.  It did.  The effects got cool but the story got "Ironman" so it was a wash on continuing with it ... 

until

B.J. Thomas turned up in the soundtrack.  Just because I'm evil I will give you a sample as this is when I kicked out of the movie.  I have no idea what became of the Galaxy (sob).  If this song has anything to do with it, I'm guessing it did not survive.






When B.J. Thomas shows up in the soundtrack, good effects or no, I'm out.

Final rating: could be amusing if you're on mushrooms, otherwise a complete waste of time.

No comments: