Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Make Like Philae and Take a Ride on a Comet

Philae has no contact with anything in this realm anymore as she has made the first contact in human history with an extra-planetary object.  You can watch ESA Rosetta Mission coverage on Livestream.

She makes the right move in landing on a comet to fly right outside the solar system as there is no reality here and the more I look for it the more it drives me toward thinking I should have farmed salamanders.  Someone wants them somewhere, I just never looked hard enough.

(Ed:  maybe she burns up as Comet 67P swings around the sun?)

We all do.


It was a movie until they started writing WE KILL GOOKS on their helmets and that must have been the director screwing the pooch as it was too early, these guys obviously didn't kill gooks.  With that scene blown it was clear there are alternate time trails and someone bollixed the flow.

Sometimes you can talk to people in the movie about the movie as we were trippin' and went into the boy's town near Fort Polk, Louisiana, one of the sleaziest pits of depravity this side of a Star Wars outpost.  We talked about how it was a movie, this cannot possibly be real.  Of course it wasn't.  Neither were they.

Neither was I.

I knew I wasn't going to stay in a damn movie but that just turned into another one.

I've seen quite a few of them since then.


Some parts are real as seeing Steve Ray Vaughan on his last tour with the Mystery Lady and feeling him so happy about being crazy in love and all dried out with the Mystery Lady seriously diggin' it is the closest thing I may ever know to gezellig.

Gezellig doesn't have an English definition but if it's happening you don't have to tell anyone as everyone already knows.


My sister went on to become goddess of the homeless in Cincinnati but the last I remember of her is when she threw me out of her house.  I guess she must have dried out and found Jesus.  That's too bad.

(Ed:  too bad she found Jesus?)

Too bad she didn't find him sooner.

There's no possible way this can be real so, obviously, it's not.  I'm sure she, Jesus, and the Cincinnati homeless are real but, in that context, I'm not.


But then I observe things I believe are real but other people don't so then reality becomes a democracy but that can't be true as obviously democracy doesn't work.

But neither does reality ... except once in a while.

People tell me about reality but what happens if Philae finds DNA on Comet 67P.  There's no way to guess the probability but assuming it's there it means the Garden of Eden couldn't be on Earth as Comet 67P did not originate here.  That kind of fucks up your reality a bit, doesn't it.

So the only problem is listening as the best move is to make up whatever crazy shit you like as, wtf, it ain't real anyway.

But some parts are real.  Pick which ones you like, I suppose.

No comments: