Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving Spirals Down the Toilet in Record Time

Thanksgiving started out ok as I had the basics (i.e. stay away from online suicide monkeys and anything that looks like turkey stuffing).

"Black folks never commit suicide.  We too hip to sufferin'." - Richard Pryor

The hamburger didn't get cooked but that doesn't suck terribly as now the dog will probably get all of it.

I played and that was a total bust but there was one saving grace as I lasted nearly an hour.  Strength in suckage ... that's important.  Actually I don't think it did suck but there was nothing significant that came from online that gave any indication one way or the other.  Answer:  don't go online.

There was even FedEx guilt as I discovered they had somebody moving my light yesterday and it was only to get it from Hutchins, TX, (just outside Dallas) to Fort Worth.  That sucked as whomever did that should not have had to work and I would have done it myself if they gave me a few hours to find the place.

But I appreciate that the light will arrive today.  Thank you FedEx person.  I'm sorry I trashed up your Thanksgiving but that wasn't my plan.  You have guaranteed the week-end will be cool.  I have no use for turkeys but I have great need for moonflowers.

I'm sure I'll shoot video of something this week-end but I have no plan for anything specific other than a whole TON of moonflowers.  The pictures I've posted in some other articles are deliberate to show you how bad it all looks.  But that doesn't show you what it looks like when the stuff is turned on and that's what will be in the video.

No comments: