Monday, November 24, 2014

The Office of Homeland Security and Protection of Marijuana-Eating Rabbits

If you got it then smoke it ... as otherwise there's a good chance the rabbits will eat it.




As to other aspects of Homeland Security, it wouldn't do to go into it too much but there is a phone here now and I'll get the number to key agents of the Rarefied Rabbit Revolution.  I don't know the number but I know it's on a note somewhere.

It is NOT an emergency if I don't answer the phone.  If a snail slides by outside then it will make too much noise and I will not hear the phone ring but I probably will if I'm hanging about doing something useless (i.e. screwing around with social networks, etc).


Coming down here isn't a good idea.  I'm not crying wolf and it'll shock you.  You'll want to fix it and won't be able to do it.  That will fuck you up.  Not a good plan.

This may be hard to understand but, fucked-up as this is, it is still more the dream than anything could be at this time in my life unless it's the total Tinkerbell magic package and I could do it in Germany.

No comments: