Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Visitation from the Ministry of IntelRepro

Each one costs a day but it's not because Intelligence Reprogramming was successful as it's fairly clear I have no interest in the GOP beyond avoiding their bullets.  I take my positions as I will but that's not an offer for fighting.  If you want pointless combat, join the fuckin' Army.

Does anyone have the stones to own why you never say one damn thing about my music but will bust my ass for some political trivia any old time.  The only way that can work is if you follow what's in the blog and ignore the music just to go for the political bust (i.e. your only interest is a fight).

Unless you're willing to be straight-up about this why come here at all.  I guess I must love you evil fucks or it wouldn't disturb me but I'll wonder all day why the hell anyone would keep something going for forty damn years, particularly when you have to find me to do it.  Yer music ain't shit.  OK, I'm pretty sure I get that.  What I don't get is why it's necessary to keep saying it.

No comments: