Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Heart Computer Thing Re-Located

Maybe I lost it deliberately.  I can feel the weird stuff happening and maybe I'm too spooked to upload it.

There is a change as today there is a telephone.  I do not know the number but I know it works.  Up until now I had an excuse as there was no phone.

On uploading it one of two things will happen.  They will tell me to lighten up or tell me to go to the E.R.  There is little to no chance I would do the latter as that would be an uncontrolled situation with no estimate for when I get back and it's not acceptable to leave the kit unattended.  I only just got the stuff mostly working.  There's no way in hell I'm going to abandon it.


I've taken a few minutes to review this with my ol' Dad and the answer is upload the information as, wtf, take a chance on good news.  If it's bad news then ignore it and walk away as the only true answer is quit smoking, eat right, sleep right.  He did.

(Ed:  I thought yer Dad was dead)

He is.

(Ed:  What did he say?)

Nothin'.

No comments: