Friday, November 21, 2014

Ex-Communication from the Family

There's nothing new in it as that happened almost fifteen years ago.  The unpleasantness recently was when Doc came around as he was the same one who led it.

Lecturing as a missionary for the GOP may be brotherly in some Universe but not this one.  'The Other Dick' was a load of crap as the only reason for doing that is in accepting it I accept that Lotho is also a dick.  Lotho has been more family than anyone else in the bunch and he had nothing to do with the ex-communication.  Neither did Tinkerbell, for that matter.

Besides, no-one gets to pick their own nickname and that's universal.

I restrung a guitar up-side down forty years ago so Doc could take a shot at it.  He never touched it and never said a word about guitars for forty years.  If Doc wants to talk about that then, fine, let's hear it.  What pisses me off is when people try to bullshit me.


There is some amusement in it as Doc is a very aggressive driver and loves race combat but for me racing was an annoyance as there's nothing faster than a clear track.  The amusement is that our lap times at speed were nearly identical.

Lotho was always the smartest, that's why he got the hell out of Cincinnati.  He's the smartest but he doesn't always get it right.  That mess with the art site is unfortunate as I put a lot of work into that.


The only lesson left in me now is how hard I'm willing to work even when I don't think my art is that good.  I am absolutely thinking of getting the other light even though I know it will screw me to the walls but it's needed for what I do and what I paint.

In fact, it's the most positive thing I can do and I'm going to do it now.

Update:  the deed is done and it will arrive next week.  I don't even want to think about how much I just screwed myself ... so I won't.  It will damn sure look cool, tho.

No comments: