Monday, November 17, 2014

Preliminary Video for TCBT Captured

This is a teaser as I'm not going to upload it.  There was no plan to shoot it as my only intention was to crank up all the lights and smoke, get hammered and play.  At the last minute I figured to get the most out of the time because I wasn't satisfied with the camera focus previously.  With lights and smoke an auto-focus has no chance.

Switching to a manual focus made things crispy so then I figured let's find out what it looks like.  Hit record and then continue with the get hammered part and play part.



There are no red lasers in the preliminary.  They did get delivered, they just didn't get delivered here.  Somebody signed for them in a place about eight hours from here so DHL can at least say they got the right state.  Not bad when the state of Texas is only sixteen hundred kilometers across.  What it will take to get sorted is unknown.  Bitch letters have already been sent to DHL and the seller.  One is in China and the other is a fat-ass corporation so your guess as to which if any listen.  My guess is nothing will happen until I can open a dispute and cut off the money.

When the Godfather was disappointed he could kill people.  That seems a bit extreme over a red double-beam laser, tho.


Nevertheless the display is satisfactory, it's just not complete.  An LED was removed from the rack and put on the floor where I switched it to being sound-activated.  I was surprised by how effective it was and the only concern is brightness as it has a hundred or so RGB LEDs so the best effect is probably bouncing the light rather than using it head-on.

What I want is to see the Galaxy Guitar sparkling.  There really hasn't been a video yet that shows how much they twinkle and I'd get a huge bang out of recording that.

No comments: