Saturday, November 22, 2014

I'm Not Heading for the Gutter, At Least Not Today

Apology for leaving the impression I will be thrown out of the Rockhouse as that is not the plan.  I'm the Housesitter (harrumph) which is like the War President except I actually do useful things like feed Tobey the Dog and the cats whose names I never remember.

The 'twenty-somethings' are heading for Planet Twenty and that's cool for them as it really creeps them out cohabiting with the undead (i.e. me).  We hardly ever see each other but it's still creepy for them.

So there's no chance of misunderstanding:  my consideration of Total Isolation is INSIDE not OUTSIDE.

The reason for the consideration is it has a big application to sleeping regular hours in a healthy kind of way as I've gone on about the vampire hours before.  The only trouble is I really love vampire hours.  The best time for laser viddies is vampire hours.


Making the end of the month is an interesting dice but I'm not going to die.  I can drag out six bucks worth of hamburger for a week.

The reefer will probably run out and the cigarettes have no chance.  OK, that was the deal, Monsieur Artiste, now suck it the fuck up.  Enjoy the lights, mon ami.


Part of this is to anyone who wants to talk about art.  Some of you don't have to do this and I guess I'm happy for you but I'm not sure it helps you.  From where I live, if I make a move then I've thought about it for a long time.  Those lights have been under study for months (laughs).

No comments: