Wednesday, October 1, 2014

On Leaving Out Rachel Maddow for Slasher Queen

Got something against lesbians, is that it.

Well, that's the problem, you know.  When I think of Rachel Maddow, the first thought that comes is lesbian.  Now who put that thought in my mind and why should I care.  I don't like that.  Even if she were straight she wouldn't ball me so I'm not clear why I should give a rip about her sexuality.

There's Rachel with the Cute Laugh and the Large Boobs on the morning show on CNN and maybe she likes to fuck chickens.  I don't know that and no-one told me so my first thought about her is not chicken-fucker.  To me, it's the same thing.  If I'm not in bed with it, I don't give a fuck what it does.  Why should I, right?

Besides, I want jugular vein work and I haven't heard it from her.  I suspect the best thing she could do for herself is to break away from CNN as that must hold some heavy chains.  Plus she is also chained to I Am Lesbian ... but everybody is fucking something so that information is just not useful. If she can break out to I Am Rachel, Deal With Me then she may find coolness.  I hope she has it in her.

Freddie Mercury seems the best model no matter what you are.  I came here to sing.  If you have a problem with that, well, fuck yourself.  No-one did.  If Maddow could pick up a bit of 'fuck yourself' attitude that could be interesting to watch.  I think she has it in her to be a contender or it would serve no purpose to mention her.

No comments: