Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Reverend Sasquatch Unplugs Governor Mary Fallin (video)

This is another reality show as this experiment is the reverse of the previous with no stunts and no fake accent.  The smashing of the monument with the Ten Commandments in Oklahoma is a fascinating perspective on the visual anarchy of so many things that appear to be real but are not.








I even found a light, a fookin' 40-watt bulb.  A candle is brighter than a fookin' 40-watt bulb.  To use it I had to use a thirty-foot extension cord because it's the Mighty Reserve to cover any electric problem that may happen.  So now it's plugged into a lamp with an elephant that has a monkey on its back with a tail that holds the light bulb.  Believe I invent this if you wish.  Meanwhile I will continue trying to imagine the symbology behind this magnificent creation.  I really have to hand it to Yevette on this lamp as it may well be the coolest house lamp I have ever seen.

So the light comes out of the monkey's tail and light is the music and the love and the life in its endless circle but it only works when the monkey is standing on the back of an elephant.  I didn't get that part before about the elephant and will meditate on its meaning.

No comments: