Monday, October 20, 2014

Considering Full-Out Homeless and Going Walkabout

The advice to get food stamps may have seemed serious but in Family English that means fuck off and die.  I thought I was doing that anyway so I assume the advice was just for laughs.  It was clear when I came back, don't bring your Ebola-afflicted ass around here so I didn't.  One sister sounded like she really did care and she's the one who became the Family Mama.

It's not out of spitefulness toward anyone that I would go walkabout but rather it's a long tradition in Australian aboriginals.  My ol' Dad painted on the subject multiple times and they call it 'The Dream Time.'  The western version is Heaven but that one is so boring with lots of fat people in long robes, chanting unintelligible crap .... NFW.  The aboriginals seem to have a much better grip on this so going walkabout seems appropriate.

The big advantage of it is that I wouldn't be carrying any musical kit as it's very difficult to play it anymore anyway.  That means I can stay in homeless shelters and I only have to ensure the computer isn't stolen.  In Europe I wouldn't stay in shelter-type places because I didn't want to risk my stuff and discover Euros are the some thieving guttersnipes as exist in America.

It amuses me that multiple of the musico-types in Facebook think I'm complete shit because I'm pissed off that one of them ripped me off for around $10K which, to my knowledge, is the biggest rip-off of kit that ever happened in SL history.  That they would ever look for respect from me is one endless mystery.  None of them lifted a finger so the ones who knew of it and still did nothing don't rate as much more than potential Ebola victims to me.  Fuck 'em.

Renee Bimbogami knew I was bringing that kit as I told her before I ever drove down there.  After the stuff was ripped off she said it was my fault it was stolen.  That bimbo is so out-matched by what she does that she would be over-taxed trying to manage a goldfish bowl.

I've dropped out of practically every kind of musician contact as two themes will prevail:  karaoke singers really are artists and, damn, we sure have to stop GMO.  Bore me to fucking death.

So walkabout does seem viable as it's as close to what happened in Europe as I can manage.  It wouldn't be very fast as maybe once a month I can hop a bus to somewhere.

First stop would be Colorado as just once in my life I want to see legal reefer.  To see somewhere that the state finally will get out of my face for just a few minutes after fifty years of their totalitarian bullshit would be one stunning revelation.  You would even see cops doing what cops are supposed to do.

Colorado will get cold pretty quickly so the next move, unfortunately, would be California.  Unfortunately, California really, really hates homeless people as the pretty people don't want to stop eating their lotus flowers and homeless people are such a buzzkill.

There could be some coolness in California as I could visit Tatiana's Tofu Tats and see how that project comes along.  There hasn't been much news except to say things go well but we don't know what things.  She did have one quick newsflash:  many Californians want a tat that reads THIS BODY DOESN'T CONSUME GMO FOOD.  She loves those ones as they don't seem to have a problem with tattoo ink.

No comments: