Saturday, October 18, 2014

Whether to Get an Ebola Containment Suit

How about this beauty, eh?

However, it costs $79.99 and you don't get the boots.


So, what good is it.

Visualize, if you will, setting up a video camera to record the results and then wearing this to open up the door for Halloween trick-or-treaters and record what happens.

At first the above seemed ok as kids wouldn't understand it and wouldn't be particularly scared by it.  The funny part would be the parents.

The scam is a bust, tho.  It's a good chance the parents will scoot the kid away and the li'l tyke no longer gets the candy the greedy li'l rotter was anticipating.  Possible tears.

I do think it would be funny, assuming I don't get shot, but the joke comes down on the kid and that sucks.  Gong.


The other possible use is for a music video and that's assuming I have a song that would even want such a thing.  It has a vague feeling of Devo to do that also.

So, it probably won't happen but the Halloween prank amuses me.  I won't do it but I know it could be funny.


The costume is known as an Ebola containment suit.  I might be missing the point but isn't the objective to keep the Ebola out rather than keeping it inside.  My preference would be an Ebola exclusion suit.

No comments: