Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Video Grows

Food is a big part of it as the dizzy lightens somewhat after Subway and put whatever green stuff you have in there.  I can't eat very much at a time so I munch.  That still doesn't get a lot down but it's the best shot.  Any doctor will tell you the same thing as this has been going on for a long time.

Of course that means go back to work as the line once ran can't sleep, might miss a party.  Now it means can't sleep, might miss opportunity to work.  This isn't new either.

Croaking out doesn't bother me fractionally as much as not making something that's worth a shit.


The Sasquatch dream video is pretty close to 'worth a shit' as the song has a huge emotional vibe without knowing anything about it.  I've already revealed "It's for You" is the song I'm using and it really is a trip to watch.  I like it that a lot of you know what trips really are rather than just using the word for effect.  There are, so far, four layers of video with varying levels of transparency, etc.  This is very delicate as too much of that sort of thing makes it just another light show.  There definitely is a light show but being JUST a light show is the thing to avoid.

Try as you like and you won't imagine it.  You will imagine something but I believe this one will surprise you.  Thus far there are almost no video effects other than mechanical things such as opacity, etc.  I might try it but doing that would be, erm, tactically complex (i.e. gigantic pain in the ass).  Good chance doing that will also make it look like a cheap sixties trips movie.


I'm not going to turn off and I took some Clonazepam (i.e. Klonopin) but beware of this stuff as it is vastly more dangerous than it seems.  If you go back for it a second night, you are already in trouble. The biggest trouble is that you can eat it like M&Ms and it's not particularly harmful EXCEPT for the dependency it creates.  In general, don't fuck with it.

When sleeping won't work any other way, one of them will give the 'fuck it ... whatever' effect but you can still resist it.  That also is a danger sign.  The withdrawal isn't physical but rather magnified anxiety, pretty much an endless feeling of being a Facebook person, jiggling each other to endless emotional masturbation that never gets to orgasm.  (Substitute any social network, they're all the same.)


Flipping off the danger sign, the Catch-22 is a bitch.  I must make something that's worth a shit but doing it actively destroys me thus making it impossible to make something that's worth a shit.

I'm not looking for sympathy.  I can't eat it.  A few of you need to know, most of you don't.  So it goes.  I never did have much truck with democracy ... neither does any corporation on the planet, for that matter.

No comments: