Friday, October 24, 2014

Made it About Thirty Minutes Playing

Thirty minutes surprised me greatly and the Laughing Gecko guitar picks are definitely well-seasoned.  The paint is almost rubbed off one of them and it's starting to go on the other.  If I use them any longer there's only one thing that will happen:  start over with some that aren't broken.  I will check them again for cracks before sending them as the peepers, they ain't what they once was.  Plus there's enough paint left that you can tell they're Fender and not some GMO substitute.  In fact, these are some globe-trotting picks as I've taken them everywhere with me for the last years, starting from the original gross of them.

The situation seems pretty obvious to me as my heart isn't getting it done.  I can breathe enough for Sasquatch but getting up and down gets me wobbling almost immediately.  It shouldn't take Doctor Schweitzer to figure that out and it won't as the hospital isn't going to do anything.

It doesn't take Doctor Schweitzer to figure out what to do about it:  shut up and play.  The getting up and down for the floor boxes is, in clear fact, the best calisthenic I can do.  That it also happens to be the only calisthenic I can do works quite nicely for making noise happen.  The next time I try will be with a camera.  Maybe I will also use the laptop and iPad cameras as then I can capture a Wide World of Sports moment in three dimensions.  (That guy who fell off the ski jump really did live through it.)

The music today was enough to say you ain't lost it yet.  It's different but it ain't complete crap.  There were two things and neither was "Das Paradies Song" but they make wheels turn which makes me want to know what happens if I try something like that approach again.

No comments: