Thursday, October 23, 2014

Twitter is Reactivated as SearchForIthaka as Before

My ability to block any contact wasn't as effective as I thought as it turned out a message could still come through from Google+ to YouTube.  That surprised me enormously but it came from a good person.  Therefore I have re-activated Twitter so it is less difficult.  I will not re-activate Facebook which I regard as nothing but software cancer which has unfortunately not yet eaten the mainstream middle class, only what was left of their minds.

Let's see if this gets posted to Twitter.

Check:  that works


Note:  Twitter will not post anything to Facebook nor will it post it to Google+.  Twitter isn't social with the incestuous friends of friends of friends sort of thing that happens in typical social networks.

No comments: