Thursday, October 16, 2014

There's Always Somethin' - Updated

The viddie is nearly maximum cool ... but nearly doesn't mean put it on YouTube.  I do know when it's uploaded I'll do it as HD rather than doing it with a more-compressed format as it plays very well.  This was close as I would have gone ahead ... but ... I have to be able to watch it start-to-finish without thinking it needs anything.

Musicians may get bent because Sasquatch said they're dumb ... or at least the dumb ones will get bent.  It's for you, baybeeeee.

It's not grinding an axe on musicians as hopefully it's funny.

Perhaps it looks unusual to make a video like this in front of Cat but that's not relevant to why I did it.  I'm proud of the song and I'm proud of what came with it with the Mystery Lady.  This is the only of my originals we ever did so hell yes I will kick it up.

I'm proud of it even though it's just another pop song, maybe a bit louder.  The chords are simple and there isn't even a real B part.  The lyrics are easy to say but not so easy to sing so the Mystery Lady sets that straight.


Update:

The things bugging me are now corrected and I'm running out reasons not to upload it.  There's still a bit of time trying to anticipate the I wish stuff that you realize later and then it's too late to add it.

The video I'm using is from the Cincinnati show so it's not when we really recorded it.  The view still works to me.  There are stills from that as well but using stills in video is weak.  Throw a pic in the left corner and people can go, oh look, a pic in the left corner.  I can make it fly around but then it's, oh gee, look at the pic fly around.

I'm pleased with the geekishness of it as I'm up to eight or nine levels of compositing if you count audio tracks as well.

It's definitely soon ... unless I go back to screw with the drum tracks.

No comments: