Thursday, October 2, 2014

God Did Not Hate the Gig - He Hates iPads

There was an updated memo from the Lord in which he said I still suck but that isn't why he sent the storm.  The problem was that I was using an iPad for my back tracks and he hates iPads.

I asked him why he hates iPads as it's just one more piece of useless commercial gimcrackery in a world that has forgotten how to make anything anyone really needs.

God told me he hates iPads because the pious put Bibles on them.  I asked him didn't he love the pious, aren't they the very best Christians.  He said not when they show their piety by spending a thousand dollars on a gadget when they could have stolen a Bible from a motel and given the money to sick children.

I told him I see your point.  He said he has another point as the back tracks suck.

I said, hey, man.  I don't think they suck.

Then he backed off a little and said, well, I'll give you that much.  The back tracks don't suck but you suck for using them.

I can't fault him on that as it's fookin' karaoke.  I fookin' hate karaoke.  Even if I do it with a guitar, it's still fookin' karaoke.


Someone said difficulties at the moment are an 'attention getting device' but, perhaps I might advise, a rock gig IS an attention getting device so anything else is consequently, well, something else. 

No comments: