Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Getting Kicked Out of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

My colander has to be relinquished at the nearest Chick-Fil-A and I must turn myself in for re-training at the Flying Spaghetti Monster Pasta Institute.

My crime:  I failed to own a T-shirt with text that in any way resembled 'I SURVIVED CATHOLICISM'

I admit it's a hideous offense as how can anyone I expect to relate to someone who has been grinding the same boring axe for twenty years without being as boring as they are.

When even so-called radicals bore the bejeebers out of me, there may be a problem.  It's getting more and more clear to me that I need a new planet.


Update:  It's official.  I'm an ex-member of the Facebook Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (sob).  They threw me out moments ago and still, yes, still the shock waves reverberate through the studio.  Oh, the hell of this deep black void.


Yep, kicked out of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (sob). I said they were officious and pretentious nitwits and I don't think they liked it much. That might have been it, I think.


  • Silas Scarborough It's a tragedy on this High Holy Day of the Pastafixion, when the Romans tried to crucify the Flying Spaghetti Monster but they kept trying to attach him to the cross with noodles and, over and over, he slipped right off again. It came out as badly as you would expect. Yes, overcooked pasta. God, how I hate overcooked pasta.
    1 hr · Like
  • Silas Scarborough I am proving once again that any club that will have me is obviously not worth a shit. Ha!
    1 hr · Like
  • Silas Scarborough Update: they threw me out so maybe they do have a chance at Godly redemption.
    1 min · Like


No comments: