Friday, October 24, 2014

Silas Scarborough Video in-Process Now

Non-Sasquatch Silas video coming as in a Silas video but not that Silas, the other one. I'm not sure if there are more.

The music is surprisingly ok but the video will show you why I haven't been taking gigs. It was spooky for me to see and I was mixed on uploading it but this was live for Cat and that was a special thing.

It will take some hours as the video will be HD 720 so you'll get ever glorious molecule this thing can produce.  In fact, it looks like it will take enough hours to process that this would be a peach of a time to sleep.

I jacked the video in multiple ways but not in getting clever with compositing, etc.  It's all a single shot view but the image has been modified to exaggerate colors in various demented ways.

Yep, multiple hours.  I'll be more than happy to sleep while the computer works.


No comments: