Saturday, October 18, 2014

"Auf der Straße mit ein Maus und ein Huhn" Video (Mixed English und Deutsch)

Diese ist "Auf der Straße mit ein Maus und ein Huhn" auf Englisch aber dass jetzt nicht so gut.

(This is "On the Road with a Mouse and a Chicken" in English but now that is not so good.)






This part is too much for my feeble skills in German as this is the only track with the vocal.  There is no master with the tracks split out in GarageBand as that isn't how I recorded it.

However, I have the back tracks without the vocal so what I can do is record the new vocal in German and then mix it back down again.  Those tracks will drop directly over the audio tracks existing for the video now.

The coolness comes with the lead guitar as I have to play that again also.  It won't be the same so I need new video recorded.  The new video becomes the primary and then cuts from the other become some tripped out overlay.

This hasn't quite hit the You Have Got To Do This point but it could get there.  It may seem like an arbitrary change and why German but the point is that most of the time I've been on the road I didn't know the language of the country in which I was driving.  English doesn't cover that and there's no way to even understand how that is without going somewhere and doing it.  Now the question is how far it's worth going to make a fairly exotic point, particularly given the point is nuts already.  Going on the road with a mouse and a chicken is insane.  OK, I get it.

Must think about it.   I'm seeing how much work it would be (i.e. a lot) and and then is it really art sets into it.  Then you're dead.  So, some thought but only as necessary to serve the primary purpose:  make a CD.

No comments: