Friday, October 24, 2014

Going for All-Out Weird - Google+ Commenting is Enabled

Trying to set up a list of good guys for commenting sucks in a least thirty-seven different ways and this will suck too if it prevents commenting normally.

So the experiment begins.

If there were a new Devil's Island, where would it be.  The island must be real, available (i.e. unpopulated),  and with ocean water around it that is just chockfull of really hungry sharks.

Child molesters, war criminals, etc go there because yo' ass ain't comin' back.  Of course, you could make it easy on yourself and get eaten by a shark.  Have a nice day.


Whatever the island used for "Papillon" ... get that one.  It was perfect.


Update:

That was a quick fail.  If you write a comment then it goes to Google+ but you can't see it here.  wtf good is that.  I turned it back off again.

Screw this.  As I said at the top, turning on a good guy list sucks so, screw it, turn the comments as they were.

Something else that changed was Facebook as there were over five hundred 'friends' and it was overwhelming.  Who the fuck are these people and why do I need to entertain them.  I do need to entertain but I didn't even know who they were.  They never went to shows so why should I do this.  Now there's a different one and it has a dozen friends.  Facebook will probably blow it away after a while so it's all part of the absurdity.  I will only light a cigarette with a Zippo lighter, for example.  If I have a Bic lighter, I will put it down and get the Zippo.  Conversely, I will never use a Zippo for smoking reefer as it requires butane purity.  These things are important.  ISIS is not important.  Brown recluse spiders are important.


It's all absurd as my life should mean something but why should it.  Gandhi was one of the greatest men who ever lived and people love to quote him ... but what changed.  Nothin' except people quote him all the time.  Muslims told him to piss off and went to Pakistan.  His dream went up in smoke.

Hard-core GOP thinks, fark, that was good work.  How the hell do we do that?

Tip:  give them a country.
Tip:  it's name is Palestine.

No comments: