Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Boola, Boola, Boola Muhammed Sharif

Muhammed Sharif friended me on G+ and I don't want to be a racist fuckhead so I accepted.  Here's the first offering on his stream:

Shirk means ascribing the plurality to Allah Almighty. That is to say, to determine someone else equal or associate in His Noble Personage, Virtues or Commands, is called plurality to Him. This matter is against the Unity of God Almighty. 

usw

(usw ist und so weiter ... oder ... and so on)


My response:

You all should connect with Mormons. They wrote a Bible too. The one Muhammed wrote was about 1300 years earlier but it's still the same concept. Write a book and call yourself the Lord. I did that too so please do feel free to call me Your Reverence of the Abandoned Paradise and the Talking Dogs.


Thus far there has been no response although I do hear a truck getting closer to the house.

In fact, it's very close.

What the hell is that?


AAAAIIIIYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE - KA-BOOM

No comments: