Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Some of You Fancy Ann Coulter as Slasher Queen

Well, not really, snowflakes.  The only way I can figure Ann Coulter's behavior is if she's a closet stoner.  She makes all manner of ridiculous statements and she observes these things for the effect they have on people, all the while thinking, "Holy Christ, don't you fucking people get it?"

It's distinctly possible she could be a very funny woman and she may well be bright enough to be doing exactly what I suggest.

Either that or she's a miserable, heartless bitch.

Personally, I'm going with closet stoner.


As evidence, I offer that she (I think) said she is a fan of the Grateful Dead.  Not now nor has there ever been a non-stoned fan of the Grateful Dead.  Not one.  Ever.  Most of the time, they weren't just stoned, they were trippin'.  Grateful Dead fans ate more acid than Pink Floyd followers as the latter took it as a religious event but Dead fans would do it just because the sun came back up.  One of the great tragedies of my life is I never made it to a Dead concert (sob).

No comments: