Sunday, August 31, 2014

"Saving Babies with Jets" (poem)

I'll be punished for my thinking
as America saves the world
but the only freedom you all need
is to be saved from yourselves.

No-one ever saved a baby
with a billion-dollar jet.
They take people of the world
and try to make them pets.

No-one hears them talking
It's all a secret, I thought you knew
but the only story in a secret
is that someone's getting screwed.

Obama should talk with Putin
and put in on TV
as what can those men say
that we should never see.

They are leaders but own nothing,
it's not a private thing they share.
It's the future for the children
and why would you not care

For every word that's spoken
is one less bullet from a gun
There's not a thing they could say
that should not be right out in the sun.

I'm a crackpot, I'm a rebel,
I'm some manic to be shunned
and ain't that just the thing
I'm some manic to be shunned.

No comments: