Saturday, August 23, 2014

Silas Book and Poetry Sites Significantly Upgraded

Silas Poetry is a listing of poems I've been harvesting from the blog.  After they have been compiled they will go into another book.  The original poetry book, "Lunagrams," is now listed on the same page for continuity.  It's not clear how long the compilation will take as there's been a blast of poems lately so new ones are going into the list faster than I can capture the older ones.

Silas Books now includes a listing for "What Would Dogs Do" and it's not yet published but it's about time I did it as all I need is the ISBN to finish staging for publication.  It's unusual to look at what has become a collection of books as I had said multiple times I had no intention of ever writing a book.  Yet now there are three and another coming.

The price on the books will be raised as soon as I've completed the processes now in motion (e.g. compiling poems, releasing "WWDD," etc).

(Ed:  why?)

Because they're worth it.  Pricing a book at $2.99 is kind of silly when it took over a year to write it, I did things probably no-one will try again, and there was quite a bit of risk.  Or maybe people thought that was a good value and they bought it.  Time to take a look and find if it did anything.


I need a Reverend Sasquatch page as I have no intention of withdrawing the CDs he made and it's very unlikely he will make more as I don't want to stop doing the current recordings in video.

No comments: