Sunday, August 24, 2014

Thanks for Understanding "I've Never Seen a Terrorist"

"I've Never Seen a Terrorist" was written a few days ago and I wasn't sure what reaction would come to it, if any came at all.

One person left a comment to the effect of 'watch out for the boogey man' but I suggested perhaps the person might read the poem before commenting next time.  I heard nothing further.

In the last few days and particularly since Friday, I've felt I need to call on whatever power I can find from anywhere to speak out.  The overwhelming sentiment from everywhere is if you don't understand something then kill it physically, morally, intellectually, in whatever way you can; just make it dead.

I choose to make it live.

Euros are frosted because I'm an American and many Americans are frosted because I'm not.  It's a novel situation and maybe I could go to Iceland as no-one likes Icelanders anyway, that's why they went to that God-forsaken volcanic hellhole in the first place.  Even the Vikings didn't want it ... or maybe they were the Vikings no-one liked.

Stand back as I'm going to piss you all off with "Ohio 2014" as this is American as it gets.  It's louder than it needs to be, it's as aggressive as it has to be, and it's telling a story the Tories don't want to fucking hear but it will come anyway.  Blow it off if you like but there will be no guns.  If I fall over dead at the end from doing it then at least that happened doing the right thing.

The biggest mistake people make right now is thinking they can take the government with their guns but that only replaces one tyrant for another, the guns remain the same.  You cannot possibly win that way and you damn sure won't find peace.

No comments: