Friday, August 22, 2014

When Voodoo Speaks

Voodoo Shilton said tonight how happy he was to see TJ in the audience as he respects her very much as a musician.  When these words are coming from someone I already respect tremendously as a musician, I would do well to find out what he means.  He said specifically she doesn't need a band.  If there's no-one with an instrument, she will do it a capella as the lady knows her music.

Here's TJ:

Watch for her signaling her friend, come on, come on, give it all up!





Let's see if you guessed Question Number One.

TJ, when can you play at the Circus?

I hope you got it ... but ... I don't have an answer.  What I can tell you is TJ and Cat are talking and I'll post it out to the calendar when I know.

Scheduling at the Circus is more difficult than it seems as it is very important to keep the number of shows right about what it is right now.  There are multiple reasons and one that can be public is that it would mean bringing in support staff to handle the additional groups and this would not serve the Circus.  It wouldn't work and the biggest reason is that Cat brings acts into the schedule because she really wants to hear them so she would end up working the longer schedule anyway.

No comments: